Polyolefin is a plastic polymer, it widely used in various industry include automotive, adhesives, cosmetics, packaging and so on. Polyolefin Shrink Film is the most common form in the packaging industry. Compared with PVC shrink wrap, polyolefin shrink film has many advantages. In recent years for most shrink packaging applications, polyolefin has become preferred shrink material. Our polyolefin Shrink Film has been through FDA approval and can contact food, vegetables directly. Follows are differences between polyolefin shrink film and PVC shrink wrap:
1. Storage: polyolefin shrink film does not have storage temperature limit, PVC shrink wrap can not be stored in too hot or too cold temperature due to plasticizer.
2. Clarity: polyolefin shrink film provide much clearer appearance after heating.
3. Polyolefin shrink film does not contain chloride, there has no odor, but PVC shrink wrap does.
4. PVC shrink wrap plasticizer can result in accumulation of shrinking machine potted line.this accumulation need clean regularly or replace sealing wire.
5. FDA approval: polyolefin shrink film is FDA approved and can contact with consumer goods directly.