The cross lining of polymers can be done with irradiation or chemically. Irradiation make plastic or polymer expose to high energy b rays. Cross linked Polyolefin Shrink Film use irradiation process. At the molecular level the exposure to b rays cause cross linked bonds. This cross linked effect supply various advantages for the shrink film, Cross Linked Film benefits include:
1. Increase tensile strength.
2. More higher abrasion resistance.
3. Improving burst strength.
4. More stronger and more durable seals.
5. It is ideal packaging for health care and food packaging applications.