POF Shrink Film is a multi-layer environmentally friendly non-toxic heat shrinkable packaging material produced by co-extrusion blow molding process using PE and PP as main raw materials. Originated in Italy in the early 1990s, as a POF Shrink Film Manufacturer, the main features of our POF Shrink Film are:
1. Transparency and high gloss, can clearly display the appearance of the product, improve the performance of the exhibition, and reflect the higher product grade.
2. Good flexibility, easy to use. Since this flexibility allows the packaged article to be cushioned when subjected to external impact, the packaging for the fragile container also prevents the container from breaking and scattering.
3. The shrinkage rate is large. With a shrinkage rate of up to 75%, the shrinkage force generated by its high shrinkage rate can wrap a set of articles to be wrapped, which is a good bundling effect. It is very suitable for the collection and packaging of multiple items, especially for the shaped The packaging of the items is very good. Moreover, the shrinkage force of the POF-C3 film treated by special process can be controlled to meet the requirements of different products for shrinkage.
4. Good sealing performance, high strength, suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging.
5. Good cold resistance, can maintain flexibility at -50 degrees Celsius without brittle fracture, suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged material in a cold environment.
6. Environmental protection and non-toxic. The main raw materials of POF-C3 heat shrinkable packaging film include LLDPE, TPP, PPC and necessary functional additives such as slip agent, anti-blocking agent and antistatic agent, all of which are non-toxic materials. It meets the American PDA standard and can be packaged with food.
7. Moisture and dust.
8. Packaging costs are low, better than cartons and other materials packaging.
Used for the sale and transportation of various products, its main function is to stabilize, cover and protect the product. POF Shrink Film must have high puncture resistance, good shrinkage and certain shrinkage stress. The film does not create holes during shrinkage. Since the shrink film is often used outdoors, it is necessary to add a UV anti-UV agent.