Shrink Film has high puncture resistance, good shrinkage and certain shrinkage stress. It is mainly used in the sales and transportation of various products to stabilize, cover and protect products. The shrink wrap not only has a beautiful appearance, but also functions as a moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-loose, anti-theft, and collection. The shrink film is used in conjunction with the force culvert heat shrinking machine. The texture is relatively brittle. When the heat shrinking machine is turned on, it will blow against the shrink film. The shrink film will shrink. If you operate it properly, it will look good. The texture is soft, and it is entangled outside when it is set.
Shrink film is widely used in: food, medicine, disinfection tableware, cultural and sports articles, craft gifts, printed matter, metal plastic products, telephones, electronic appliances, and other products, especially in the combination of irregular physical goods or commodities. In terms of packaging, it can not only meet the functions of moisture-proof, dust-proof, touch-proof, transparent display, but also increase the attractiveness of the product. It can also be used to replace various types of paper boxes, which not only saves packaging costs, but also meets the packaging trend. The shrink film (bag) can be processed into: shaped bags such as flat pockets, arc-shaped bags, trapezoidal bags, and three-dimensional bags.
1. The temperature is not enough. The working principle of the shrinking machine is actually relatively simple, that is, the matching of speed and temperature. When the temperature is low, wrinkles appear on the surface of the product. If the temperature is high, the film will be burnt. Generally, POF Shrink Film can use a temperature of about 150-180 degrees.
2. The size of the furnace is not suitable. The size of the furnace is not suitable in two cases. One is that the furnace is too large, and the other is that the furnace is too small. The situation that the furnace passes over is that the temperature received by the product is relatively small, and most of the heat is difficult to concentrate together. Therefore, it is better to increase the shrink packaging machine to a very high temperature to shrink. When the furnace is too small, the film will stick to the inner wall of the furnace and be burnt.
3. Shrink Film has no punctures. This situation is mainly for the case of fully automatic packaging of POF film. When the user's product needs to be fully packaged, the surface of the shrink film must be pierced with small holes, so that the gas inside the film can be emitted through the small hole during the shrinkage, otherwise the gas In the film, there will be a film bulging.
4. The speed does not match. The products contracted by the user are different, the length of the furnace is different, the temperature of the furnace is different, and the required conveying speed is also different. There is no standard value for reference at this speed, mainly because the customer needs to carry out the test when using it, generally after several tests. Basically, there will be better results. The longer the furnace, the higher the temperature and the faster the speed, which requires the customer to decide according to his own needs.
5. The quality of the film is too poor, or the width of the selected film is not suitable. The shrink film applied to the shrinking machine needs to meet certain requirements. If the quality of the shrink film is too bad, the effect of shrinking must be bad, or There are wrinkles, or it will break.
We are POF Shrink Film Manufacturer, welcome to come to us.